Tuesday, November 18, 2008

mini box kit from CROPPINSVILLE







mini box kit from CROPPINSVILLE
November 18
mini box kit from CROPPINSVILLE. All about lifes little treasures
Alot of you know that Iam a Designer for http://www.jeansartdolls.com/ And this month we have a great sponcer CROPPINSVILLEI have a box kit to design , with using only there wonderful papers and items in the kit. the only thing I can add is my own photos, I loved working on this kit so much. I highly recomend it. Its so fun, gets you in the creative mood...... This is the fun kit, it has a box pattern which has prints on both sides, ribbons, trims, buttons,rub ons,cut out die cut, lots of fun in this kitI played all day and this is what I came up with. I glued the box lid together, then added a window of plastic, which held the kit inside... then added the rub on words to the window, and attached it to the inside of the box.Then I glued the ribons to the sides of the box, I left the box tabs open and didnt glue them so the box itself opens to show photos. I glued the smaller button to the larger one, then cropped photos of grand children ( my lifes treasures) to insides of buttons. glued buttons and die cut to center and photos on all sides of box. and FINALLY MY PHOTOS so much fun.... THANKS CROPPINSVILLE!!!






1 comment:

Dortesjs said...

wonderful blog.. thank for the view

;O))
Dorte