Friday, May 15, 2009

Torso art.......CHALLENGE


This is a pattern to go by for the torso challenge, I have some fun ideas for this.
Jeans Sample , is here to give us an idea for the challengeI just love it, Theres just so many fun projects going on there. This is great fun !! Thanks Jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!






okay I just finished my torso art. I think shes more of a can-can dancer!! LOL but I really like the way she turned out . Thanks Jean for the wonderful challenge..........


I used feathers,jems,sparkle, colleage image,gold paint pen, glitter pens....And a matt boad torso...


























































































































2 comments:

Court Dress said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving your comment. I love what you did for the torso challenge. Nice work. I also love masks and enjoyed looking at your mardi gras mask.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.