Friday, October 26, 2012

Glitterville inspired

  I did the witches head and body with paper mache, as I don't have paper clay as of yet.
                                                             OH  SO  WICKED!
    I made the cat with card board base and paper mache he  forever,   I have some photos of the long process of the cat and will post  it another day. My first project of this type.   I really loved doing this one, And I like the wicked witch look also, but I really wanted to make the eyes closed and painted so I made another but different . ...
this one so a lot of fun... love  how the broom  turned out.  All the hats around the base have M&M'S
in them ready for my grandchildren yes there are 4.....her dress has glitter and her black veil. BAAHAAAHAAA HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: