Sunday, June 09, 2013

paper clay necklace with finger nail Art....

This was alot of fun to make , sparkles , flakes, nail art designs are just so pretty and the cute little bottles are a added plus .. even has a place to turn it into a necklace when its emptied...
So much fun, designing these two necklaces, Oh I almost for got to mention that the nail art designs come from the dollar store. all of these gems for a buck! What fun things we can come up with to use these with?  This is a grand find..... well I am still going with the paper clay art, and so Ive made two necklaces with these beauties........ and  I am posting them on my other blog. trying to get people to my other blog..... Also I will post a paint and peel there so jump on over and peek and follow me, thanks Rose.

No comments: