Thursday, February 12, 2015

petite marshmallows in my hot cocoa? It's cold outside!!!

Week 6 Prompt: Window

For this week’s prompt, think windows of opportunity, the view from your window, beautiful stained glass windows, quotes about windows – whatever resonates the most with you. You can paint, doodle, draw, collage – or a combination of all of the above – whatever you are most comfortable with!
this one was different it was a start of a winter photo taken by one of my sons and I printed it in black and white . then used my water color pens and white out for snow and water colors for my raccoon, layered the windows wit double sided sticky tape to give it the depth. and added plastic from projector sheet for window..  its so cold out and stormy the poor raccoon’s looking for pietie marshmallows for his HOT cocoa… {from running Scared….. MamaMama! Out here! Hey, Gonzales. ….. Can I have some more petite marshmallows in my hot cocoa?
Its all I could think of ….LOL…………………….

No comments: